Posted by Damon L. Chavez on Friday, July 6th, 2007 at 10:01am.
These Terms and Conditions of Use apply to you when you view, access or otherwise use the blog located at www.coloradohousefinders.com (the “blog”). The blog is owned by Colorado House Finders, LLC (“Colorado House Finders”). We grant you a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited right to access, use and display the blog and the materials provided hereon, provided that you comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
2. Copyright Notice. All materials and software published on or used on the blog are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by or licensed to Colorado House Finders, or the party listed as the provider of the materials or software. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED. You may download any downloadable materials displayed on the blog only for personal, noncommercial and informational purposes, provided that the documents are not modified and provided you maintain and abide by all copyright, trademark and other notices contained in such material or if none, you include the following copyright notice in such downloaded materials:
© Copyright 2007 Colorado House Finders, LLC. All rights reserved. All use subject to Terms and Conditions of Use set forth at http://www.coloradohousefinders.com/wordpress/?page_id=8
3. Commercial Use of Colorado House Finders blog Materials and Screen Shots. Reproduction, copying, or redistribution of materials on the Colorado House Finders blog for commercial purposes is prohibited without the express written permission of Colorado House Finders. To obtain permission to copy portions of this blog, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the following information in the body of the email:
• the content you wish to use; • where, when and how it will be used (for example, a seminar, newsletter or news article); • where and how copies will be distributed and to what audience; • how many copies will be produced and distributed; • what other materials will be associated with Colorado House Finders content; and • your name, title, company, address, email address and phone number.
We will evaluate and respond to your request as soon as possible. Colorado House Finders reserves the right to refuse permission to copy, distribute, broadcast, or publish any of its copyrighted material, including text and images on our blog.
4. Links to Other Blogs, websites and/or Materials. Links may appear on the blog that may be used to link to other blog(s) or websites. These links are provided solely as a courtesy to our blog visitors. Colorado House Finders has no control over the linked sites or the materials, information, goods or services available or contained on these linked sites. Colorado House Finders is not responsible for and does not endorse or warrant in any way any materials, information, goods or services available through such linked sites or any privacy or other practices of such sites. If you decide to access any of the linked sites, you do so entirely at your own risk. Colorado House Finders reserves the right to terminate any link at any time.
5. Prohibited Actions. You agree not to interrupt, or attempt to interrupt, the operation of the blog in any way. Unauthorized use or modification of any information stored on the blog may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution under Federal, State and local law. You may not use the blog for anything other than a lawful and legitimate purpose. You agree not to use the blog to carry out any unauthorized alteration of any data or information on the blog or to conduct any activity that infringes on the copyright, patent, trademark, service mark or other rights of any person or entity. You shall not restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying any service conducted on the blog. The blog is not intended for use by anyone under the age of 18. We reserve the right to limit or deny your access to the blog or take other appropriate action if you violate any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use or if you conduct any activity that violates the rights of any person or entity, or which we in our sole discretion deem unlawful, offensive, threatening, abusive or potentially harmful or malicious.
6. Modification of Terms and Conditions of Use. Colorado House Finders reserves the right to revise these Terms and Conditions of Use at any time by updating this posting. Your continued use of the blog constitutes your agreement to comply with such revisions, so you should visit this page from time to time.
7. Email May Not Be Used to Provide Notice. Communications made through the blog’s e-mail and messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to Colorado House Finders or any of its officers, employees, agents or representatives, such as where notice to Colorado House Finders is required by contract, or any federal, state or local laws, rules or regulations.
8. Disclaimer; Limitation of Damages. (a) Colorado House Finders expressly disclaims all liability for any viruses or other contamination of your computer system or other device used to access this blog as a result of your use of this blog, and expressly disclaims all liability for actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this blog. THE BLOG IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, SECURITY, ACCURACY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, COLORADO HOUSE FINDERS MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ACCESS TO OR OPERATION OF THE BLOG WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE.
(b) USE OF THE BLOG IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK OF LOSS RESULTING FROM YOUR DOWNLOADING AND/OR USE OF FILES, INFORMATION, OTHER COMMUNICATIONS, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIAL (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, SOFTWARE) ACCESSED THROUGH OR OBTAINED BY MEANS OF THE BLOG.
9. Applicable Laws; Venue. Colorado House Finders operates the blog from its offices in Colorado and makes no representations that materials in the blog are appropriate or available for use in other locations. The display of the blog alone does not subject Colorado House Finders to any specific jurisdiction. Access to the blog from any territory where the content is illegal is prohibited. If you choose to access the blog from other locations, you do so at your own risk and are solely responsible for compliance with any and all applicable laws, rules and regulations. You may not use or export any of the blog materials in violation of U.S. export laws and regulations. Any claim related to the use of the blog or to the blog materials shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado as applied to agreements made and to be performed entirely therein. Any action arising out of or related to the access, use, content, or existence of this blog shall be filed only in the appropriate state or federal court located within the State of Colorado. The access, viewing or use of this blog constitutes the user’s express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the State of Colorado for purposes of such actions.
We invite you to suggest topics for the blog. We are happy to consider questions or comments pertaining to general points of Real Estate, Mortgage Financing or Residential Appraising. If you desire Realtor, Lender or Appraiser advice, please contact one of our Real Estate Consultants at email@example.com.